Frequently Asked Questions
What are the types of products that we can offer to our customers?
- 9’’ Powdered Latex Glove
- 9’’ Powder Free Latex Glove
- 9’’ Powder Free Nitrile Glove
- 9’’ Powder Free Vinyl Glove
- 280mm Sterile Surgical Glove
- Cleanroom Products (12’’ Powder Free Nitrile (Blue), 12’’ Powder Free Latex Glove (Double- Chlorination) and others.
- Other Disposable Products (3 Ply Face Mask (Ear loop/ Tie On), Hair Net, Shoe Cover, Surgical Gown and others.)
What is the latex price trend in the market and what is the price what we are offering to our customers?
- For latest latex price please refer to the below attached link (Malaysia Rubber Board – Price of Latex).
- We offer the most competitive price to our valuable customers. For further information, kindly please contact us through email or phone.
What is the total quantity can be loaded in 20ft or 40ft container?
Powdered Latex Glove -20ft – 1900carton, 40ft – 4400 carton
Powder Free Latex Glove -20ft – 1100 carton, 40ft – 2100 carton
Powder Free Nitrile Glove – 20ft – 1900 carton, 40ft – 4400 carton
Bulk Pack -20ft – 3200 carton (800bags), 40ft – 4500 cartons (1125 bags)
What is the lead time for the shipment and delivery for domestic market?
- 4 to 6 weeks upon receive payment of confirmation (international market)
- 1 to 2 weeks upon receive purchase order from our customers (domestic market)
What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
- 300 cartons (international market)
- 10 cartons (domestic market)
What are the types of payment term that can be selected by customers?
- 30 % TT in advance and balance before shipment. (International market)
- L/C is acceptable (International market)
- O.D (Cash or Cheque on Delivery) (Domestic market)
- 30 days payment terms provided (Subject to terms and conditions) (Domestic market)
How do we ensure the consistency of our glove quality?
- ISO 13485: 2003 & ISO 9001:2008 compliance
- Certificate of Analysis (CoA) for every shipment will be provided. Check fix body group.
- Pre- shipment inspection will be conducted before we shipped our product to customers
- GOOD DISTRIBUTION PRACTICE FOR MEDICAL DEVICES (GDPMD) / MDA (Medical Device Act) which approved and awarded by MOH (Ministry of Health)
Do you allowed sole agency?
- Yes, we are welcoming all the sole agency, dealers and distributors to work with us in the future.
What are the preferable or optimal storage conditions for your gloves product?
- We suggest our customers to store our products as fully packed inside the cartons, unopened and in a dark and cool place especially avoid to get exposed to direct sunlight find the cheapest english school los angeles. As if customers stored our products through this method, our products have shown an excellent resistance to aging and degradation which can last with a maximum shelf life of 5 years.